Fees are expressed as a percentage of the total rent due under the tenancy. Letting fees are payable fully in advance, management fees are payable in line when the rent is due.
VAT is included @ 20% where applicable.
LET ONLY SERVICE – 9.6% including VAT (8% plus VAT)
- Advise on market rent and local market conditions
- Advise Landlords on safety, legal issues and a Landlord’s obligations
- Arrange professional photographs and discuss marketing strategy.
- Erect a ‘To Let’ board outside property
- Carry out accompanied viewings
- Negotiate offers for the tenancy
- Arrange tenant references
- Arrange inventory and check in/out
- Verify original Right to Rent in line with Government legislation
- Collect and hold deposit with Tenancy Deposit Scheme as stakeholders
- Collect and remit rent received
- Deduct commission
- Advise on tax status
- Liaise with Landlord and tenant regarding renewal or termination
There is no renewal fee for our Let Only service, the only cost would be the new Tenancy Agreement and for continual protection of the deposit.
FULL LET AND MANAGEMENT – 15% including VAT (12.5% plus VAT)
This percentage is not in addition to the Let only service, it includes both letting and full management.
In addition to our standard Let Only service we will:
- Transfer the utilities into the tenant’s name
- Carry out routine property visits three times a year and send Landlord a report with photos
- Arrange Landlord Gas safety inspections and services
- Arrange routine repairs with our network of local trusted traders and obtain estimates for work
- Hold keys
- Provide emergency tenant out of hours service 365 days a year
- Arrange check out appointment
- Negotiate any claim against the deposit at the end of the tenancy and deposit distribute as agreed between parties
PRE-LET SERVICE (charged as a percentage of net invoiced work)
We will instruct work on your behalf to prepare the property for letting – 7.2% including VAT (6% plus VAT)
We offer a Vacant Property Management Service if requested at the end of a tenancy – £78.00 including VAT per month.
- Preparation of Tenancy Agreement: £156 (inc VAT)
- Deposit Registration Fee: £48.00 (inc VAT)
- Additional Property Visits: £48.00 (inc VAT)
- Inventory Make Fee and inventory check out fee – dependant on size of property
- Submission of non-resident landlords receipts to HMRC (per quarter): £120.00 (inc VAT)
- Arrangement fee for works over £2000.00: 12% (inc VAT)
- Obtaining more than two contractors quotes: £72.00 (inc VAT) per quote
- Tenancy Renewal fee: £156.00 (inc VAT)
- Court Attendance (per hour): £120.00 (inc VAT)
Other costs which are likely to be incurred as part of the lettings process include the provision/preparation of: Energy Performance Certificate, professional cleaning, electrical, gas and legionella safety checks and certification.
67 Turney Road
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7737 0890
Sue Lightbody – Proprietor
Katy Bowyer – Office Manager